My-O003 Medical High Quality Dialyzer Reprocessing Machine for Dialyzers
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-7,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-7,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Set/Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MY-O003
- Water Temperature Range: 10~30
- Ambient Temperature: 5-40
- Water Inlet Pressure: 0.15~0.35MPa
- Low-Flux Dialyzer: <0.83mmhg/Sec
- Trademark: MAYA
- Specification: CE, 480X430X560mm
- Weight: 25 Kg
- Voltage: AC220V
- Relative Humidity: 10-80%
- Water Inlet Flow: >1600ml/Min
- High-Flux Dialyzer: <1.25mmhg/Sec
- Transport Package: Carton Box for Dialyzer Reprocessing Machine
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
· Comprehensive dialyzer data stored for easy operation.
· Touch screen with operator-friendly interface.
· Back rinse for best effect.
· Automatically monitor the precision of blood volume sensor.
· Automatically monitor the precision of pressure sensor.
"· Used to process various types of hollow fiber dialyzer:
· Water-saving and low inflow pressure design to unload center water supply.
· Data saving when power cut.
· Special maintenance interface for monitoring the conditions of all valves and pumps anytime.
· With disinfectant concentration sensor to guarantee the effective concentration fills up the dialyzer. It avoids disinfection failure which may cause medical incident.
· With alarm function when tube clogging or kinking to make sure the dialyzer is filled up with liquid during disinfection procedure, safely and effectively.
· The machine confects cleaning fluid and disinfectant automatically, as well as rinsing and filling up the dialyzer.
· Specification: 480X430X560mm
· Weight: 25 Kg
· Voltage: AC220V
· Ambient temperature: 5~40
· Relative humidity 10~80%
· Dialyzer test:
Pressure test: Apply pressure of 290± 10mmHg to one side of the blood chamber.
· Dialyzer pressure lost test:
"Low-flux Dialyzer <0.83mmHg/sec
High-flux Dialyzer <1.25mmHg/sec"
· Volume test range: 0~150mL with tolerance ± 3%
· Water temperature range: 10~30
· Water quality: RO water meets the standards of HD use.
· Water inlet pressure: 0.15~0.35MPa
· Water inlet flow >1600mL/min
· Length of rinsing:
"Rinse dialyzer: 11 min for one/ 22 min for two;
Intensive rinse: 14 min for one/ 27 min for two;
Rinse the machine: 3 min for one/ 4 min for two. "
· Length of cleaning the machine: 8 min
· Water consumption: 8L for one dialyzer
"Common disinfectant like Peracetic Acid, RenaLin and other special disinfectant.
Our recommendation: 12~15% peracetic acid or 100% RenaLin. "